The term ‘Provino’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 66 Dorrington Road, Lancaster, Lancs, LA1 4TG. Our company registration number is 1034064 and is registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Provino have the following conditions for the sale of alcohol by retail online are:
- Customers who register on this site are required to provide their date of birth as part of age verification.
- Provino may require additional proof of age
- Payments must be made online and before delivery is made
- Our delivery drivers will use their discretion when making deliveries. Provino reserve the right to refuse to leave our product if we suspect the alcohol will be drunk by minors
- A minor can receive a delivery, on behalf of an adult, provided that Provino have received notification of this from the adult who has purchased the wine
- In any situation, Provino will exercise the right to refuse a sale or delivery, if we suspect:
- that the person making the purchase is underage,
- that the person receiving the delivery is intoxicated
Where possible, Provino will deliver any shipment within the period stated in the standard delivery terms. A delivery time will be arranged with the customer prior to delivery. If, on arrival, there is no one present, Provino will endeavour to leave the shipment in a discreet location, and will notify the customer of the location. If nobody is present, and it is not possible to leave the shipment, Provino will contact the customer to rearrange a delivery. If a delivery fee has been paid through the Standard Delivery option, there will not be any additional payment required.
If goods have been found to be damaged in transit, replacement will be made within 3 days.
- Provino will endeavour to fulfil the wine-tasting on the date requested, however, successful booking will be dependent on the availability of Provino staff. Availability will be confirmed and can be discussed when your enquiry is made.
- Bookings will require a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) from the Licensing Authority. The cost of this is built into the price.
- Cancellation to bookings within 10 working days of the event will incur a cost of £21, to cover the cost of the TEN. All other money paid will be refunded.
- The host will receive a free bottle of wine, of their choice. This offer excludes the Spumante varieties.